Monday, March 29, 2010

Absent…

sorry Hey all!  I’m very sorry for the month long absence…  I have no excuse. 

I’m currently working on completing the next post in the series on the Holy Grail of home data storage.  I’ve actually completed my own build of the project that I was doing the review on, and I will be posting some photos of the finished (starter?) machine.

I will also be posting an article on an interesting comparison of the storage efficiencies between all of the systems I’ve reviewed.  I found it to be quite enlightening, and helped me finish deciding exactly what I was going to build.  I think you will all find it interesting as well.

In other news, we have the launch of Apple’s iPad coming up this week, and I will be watching that with much anticipation.  I own several iPod’s, one of which is an iPod Touch, which is closely related to the iPad, and I also own an iPhone, my new life partner ;)

Stay with me as I will be posting much more information soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment